Are Drug Testing Kits Useful?
Finding affordable high-quality drug kits aren’t easy! You can save the money you spend on lab tests and get a drug testing kit instead. You’ll be happy to save your time and energy, when provided with instant test results. The result is delivered in less than 5 minutes without any change in the test quality.
Advantages of drug testing kits
A home drug tester is scientific equipment that tells you whether the person’s drawn sample has positive or negative results. Home drug testing kits are extremely popular among parents of teens, schools, offices, and small businesses. The home tests can be used to detect the intake of harmful drugs, like weed, heroin, cocaine, amphetamines, and benzodiazepines.
Home drug tests have countless advantages over a laboratory test. Some of them are:
- Accurate and quick results – You don’t have to waste your time collecting samples, rushing to a laboratory, and waiting for results. You can simply use a disposable home drug testerfor accurate results.
- Deterrence for children – Teenage drug users may motivate other teenagers to trydrugs. They probably think that their parents will never find out! A home drug test provides an easy way for parents to help their children come out of addiction.
- Affordable – Urine or hair follicle drug test is cost-effective compared to a lab test. The cost efficiency of a home drug test is evident when you look at its varied features.
- Private – Home drug tests is private. This is particularly important, since you don’t want other people to know that you have had drug testing done for your child.
- Convenient – It’s extremely easy to use as youcan carrya test module wherever you go! Disposable breath alcohol test fits in your pocket, and can be used without any trouble or physical invasion.
Urine drug test
Urine drug testing is a simple and easy process. This test is approved by FDA and known as rapid result tests. The whole process starts with getting the urine sample to read the results whichtakes less than 10 minutes to complete. The urine tests are about 96-98% accurate.
The strips – Collect the specimen in a clean and dry container. Put your test strip straight into the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds. Then put the cap back on the test strip and lay the test on a flat surface. After 5 minutes colored lines appear on the test device making the use of drugs evident.
The iCups – The donor provides their urine specimen in the iCup and puts the lid back. Read the cup temperature every 2-4 minutes to verify that the specimen is between 90 and 100. This indicates the specimen is fresh. The drug test results are only applicable if the “C” region of the tester has a line. This means the test is a huge success.
You can store the samples in the freezer for up to 48 hours at temperatures of 2-8℃. If samples are stored for longer than 2 days, then keep them at a temperature below – 20℃. It should be mixed well after taking out from this type of freezing. Storage of urine specimens and testingtheir validity shouldn’t exceed 2 hours at room temperature.
When is laboratory testing necessary?
If you test someone and get a positive test result, and want to know the specific reason behind the positive result, then you need to go for laboratory testing. Pharmaceutical drugs may interact with a drug test thatmay result in a faulty positive outcome. If you send the urine sample to the lab, you can get confirmation on yourtest results.
There are many positive sides of home drug tests; make sure you use it carefully! Knowing the right time to use a drug test is crucial. Most home drug test kits are FDA approved and comewith 95% accuracy. It’s a great way to stop your drug abuse privately!