Find the most relevant information on north York Physiotherapy
What is physiotherapy? So it’s a part of medical science which helps to regain functions of different part of body. Just assume that you met an accident or suddenly got a sprain somewhere. This is the time when you call a physiotherapist. They are doctors but they try to treat us trough exercise or withequipments. physiotherapy north york has its own standards.
What is the benefit of physiotherapy?
- Improve strength
- Decrease pain
- Increase flexibility and mobility
- Restores functions
- Prevents injury
- Prevents recurrence of pain and injury
- Regains balance and co-ordination
When you go for the first time
- When you will give a first visit mostly they will study your case and will give a small idea of your treatment and which will help you to know the process how you will be treated.
- The physiotherapist will perform few tests and will diagnosis to come to the accurate result and will discuss about the history of the cases.
How they treat
- They perform various ways to increase the rate of recovery.
- After the every session you will gets a list of do’s and don’ts before leaving the clinic.
- For resorting normal joint movement, nerve mobility and improve muscle function they use manual therapy or hands on treatment.
- They prepare a complete data with a prescribe exercise for every targeted period.
- They treat by ultrasound therapy, and acupuncture which is a part of physical modalities.
Conditions which is treated by physiotherapy
|· Disc bulges and disc herniations||· Hip pain|
|· Neck and low back pain||· Hip artheritis|
|· Sprains and strains||· spondylolisthis|
|· Headaches||· Labral tears of hip|
|· Shoulder impingement||· Femoroacetabularimpigment.|
|· Shoulder pain||· Hamstring injuries|
|· Rotator cuff tears||· Trochanteric buristis|
|· Rotator cuff tendonitis
· Shoulder dislocation
|· Petella femoral syndrome
|· Labrals tears of the shoulder||· IT band syndrome|
|· Fractures||· Chondromalacia patella|
|· Bursitis of shoulder and other joints||· Bakers cyst|
|· Myositis ossification||· Shin splints|
|· Calcific tendinits||· Maniscal tears|
|· Tennis elbow||· Ligament tears (ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL)|
|· Golfers elbow||· Pes Anserine Buristis|
|· Skiers thumb||· Achillies tendonitis|
|· DeQervains syndrome||· Planter fasiitis|
|· Carpel tunnel syndrome||· Osteoporosis|
|· Spinal stenosis||· Ligament tears|
|· Sciatica||· Osteoarthritis|
There are many more such diseases, which can be cured by physiotherapy and it has proven that the disease which can’t be treated by medicine is cure by physiotherapy.