All You Need To Know About Coronavirus Precautions And Symptoms
We all have hearing about the coronavirus from the last few months that kills many peoples in china. The first case was found in Wuhan, china on 31st Dec 2019. People believe that it is started from the Huanan seafood market where fresh and tender animals were sold illegally. This virus is very dangerous as it kills approximately 40,000 peoples in china and many were infected by this disease. Not only in china, the coronavirus virus disease (COVID-19) detected in other countries too. In India, 3 cases were found in Kerala and all the three patients’ condition is now stable. Soon this virus is spread from all over the world. WHO (World Health Organization) is working on this new virus and looking for the reasons why it is spreading very fast. This virus mostly found in young peoples.
So What Exactly Coronavirus Is?
Corona means crown like structure, this virus directly enters our body through nose, ears, mouth, eyes and attacks our respiratory system. Basically it is started from the common cold, sneezing, muscle cramps, high fever, breathing problems, dry throat and more severe forms like SARS and MERS that is life threatening. This virus can damage our kidney also. Nobody knows how it is spreading so fast, but it’s a idea if a person can sneeze or have a cough, the bacteria directly goes to another person hence he/she also infected.
Coronavirus Symptoms And Its Types
There are total 7 types of coronvirus found. The most common coronavirus are 229E (Alpha Coronovirus), NL63 (Alpha Coronavirus), HKU1 (Beta Coronavirus), OC43 (Beta Coronavirus) and much more. Now the question is how it is spread from one to another person.
- Coughing and sneezing without covering the mouth can infect any person.
- Touching or shaking hands with a person who is suffering from common cold or flu, can pass the virus from one person to another person.
- Avoid close contact or eye contact with infected persons.
Is There Any Treatment Available For This Deadly Virus?
As we all know it’s a new virus and there is no treatment for this deadly virus. Those are suffering from this virus are treated with supportive measures like controlling fever and cough. Those who have a breathing problems, for that patients doctors used ventilators and oxygen tanks to support the breathing problems. Scientists are working on this new virus to find the medicine. Recently in Thailand, a one scientist found a vaccine for coronavirus that is similar to HIV. It means the medicine we treated for HIV patients is same for coronavirus but this is a temporary medicine.
Some Myths About Coronavirus
- People say this virus is come from by drinking a bat soup.
- The second myth is, this deadly virus come from the animals.
- There is no medicine for coronavirus
- They say wearing a mask can protect you from chronovirus. Yes it’s true but if the mask is not proper fitting on your mouth then the air will be passing and you will be infected by the virus.
Tips & Tricks To Take Care Of Yourself From This Disease
- Wash your hands with soap and water before eating and after eating. You can also use sanitizer before taking anything.
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue paper or hankey.
- If someone has a cold or flu like symptoms, avoid close contact from that person.
- Drink too much water daily because water is the hero.
- Avoid smoking and smoky areas.
- Make your immunity strong by taking good quality of medicines.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Children’s need special cares so keep one thing in your mind don’t take your children in crowded areas.
- Don’t touch your nose, eyes, ears and mouth with dirty hands.
Should I Travel While These Days?
Well the answer is yes you can travel anywhere except china. Just keep some things on your mind while doing travelling. Take a mask, sanitizer and some medicines with yourself. Wear a high quality mask and wash your hands regularly especially when you eat something. Do not share your food, utensils, cups and towels when you travel somewhere. Stay healthy, fit and fine because if you are healthy, your family is healthy.