Allumière and Niuvella Antiaging Skincare Takes on Wrinkles
While wrinkles are a natural part of the aging process, there are many ways today to slow or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. And after all, although wrinkles may be inevitable, there is no need to welcome them into our lives any earlier than necessary. Dermatological procedures such as chemical peels, lasers, and injectable fillerscan turn back the clock and reveal healthier and younger looking skin, however some new over the counter solutions can be just as effective and much safer than many surgical and in-office procedures.
According to a recent report published by Zion Market Research, global demand for anti-aging market was valued at USD 140.3 billion in 2015, is expected to reach USD 216.52 billion in 2021.
Many people choose cosmetic procedures to erase signs of aging and appear younger. Taking care of your skin, whether by choosing an anti-aging skin cream or with a more aggressive treatment not only improves your self-esteem, but helps you look your best for important life cycleevents, such as a wedding, anniversary or birthday celebration or help you look younger and more vigorous at work.
The basic cause of wrinkles are age and sun. Sun worshipers who baked on the beachin their youthusually have to pay for damaged skin later in life. Age and sun can also lead to skin splotches, pigmentation problems, broken capillaries, dull skin texture and more.
Nova Skin Sciences, one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of high-quality anti-aging skincare and advanced nutraceutical supplements to promote a healthy lifestyle, through its Nova Skin Sciences division, recently announced the launch of two new skincare products, AllumièreAntiaging Cream and NiuvellaAntiaging Serum. These new products are an affordable, yet effective alternative to expensive plastic surgery or in-patient cosmetic dermatological procedures –one of the women who got the chance to try the product described it as a facelift in a bottle. Allumière is a combination of six powerful peptides, Jojoba Oil, Snow Algae Powder, Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Anti-oxidants, and the Red Tea Extract. These ingredients work together to improve skin longevity. Niuvella combines the power of Perfection Peptide P7, Antioxidants, Olive Unsaponifiables, Olive Juice, Jojoba Esters, Shea Butter, Aloe Leaf Juice, and Snow Algae Powder to visibly improve your skin structure, texture, and tone.
“The unique formulation is designed to take years off your face, leaving you visibly and noticeably improved skin tone,” explains Mark Martin, executive vice president of marketing and customer care manager for Nova Skin Sciences, “in combination with other good habits, you could easily be mistaken for someone 20 years younger!”
if you want to look your very best:
- use sunscreen, wear protective clothing and try to find shade wherever you go;
- shave carefully — Use a cream, lotion or gel to protect and lubricate the skin;
- moisturize daily;
- eat a healthy diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins;
- get enough rest; and
- try exercising, meditating or other forms of relaxationto reduce stress.
If you are committed to healthy and vibrant skin, you will want to avoid:
- taking long hot showers or baths, which remove essential oils from the skin;
- smoking; and
- drinkingalcohol to excess.
As we get older, it is also important to visit an experienced dermatologist who will perform a thorough skin examination and can recommend a course of treatment to address potential skin cancer risks and other dangers.A board-certified dermatologist or surgeon can also ascertain, based on your health and any medical conditions, which cosmetic and dermatological treatments may be advisable.
If you do choose plastic surgery or an in-office treatment, here are some of the most important questions you should be asking:
- Which aging skin treatment is the correct one for me?
- What is the estimated cost of the procedure?
- How often do I need to receive treatment for my condition?
- How far apart are the treatments?
- How long is the recovery time associated with my procedure?
- Do you have before-and-after patient images to help to prepare me for what to expect?
- How can I prepare for the treatment/procedure?
- Will someone walk me through the process before going in for the treatment?
- What are the common side effects or complications associated with the procedure?
- Will the treatment hurt?
- What are my pain management and anesthesia options?