Best Products for Your Skin
We all want glowing skin, but do you know the different types of skin products and what each is used for?
These thin products contain active ingredients which work to keep your skin healthy. Some products include:
- Dr. Barbara Strum: This serum helps with hyperpigmentation. It is gentle for sensitive skin and fights with the dullness.
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum: This serum is non-comedogenic. It’s a blend of potent essential oils that actually helps repair your skin while providing hydrating nourishment.
Moisturizer is a key product which locks in serum and helps it to work effectively. Don’t forget to moisturize! Some products include:
- Dr. Barbara Sturm: This moisturizer never feels too heavy or oily and gives you skin just the right amount of hydration.
- La Mer Soft Cream: This is for the folks who do not use a lot of products.The cream is lightweight and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft.Use the La Mer Soft Cream after face wash for best results!
Facial oils prevent water loss and contain antioxidants which boost collagen production and increase skin elasticity. Oils help to reduce thin lines and give off a younger look. Products include:
- Grown Alchemist’s Antioxidant+ Facial Oil: This product is incredibly moisturizing, and it locks moisture to keepskin looking and feeling supple.
- Drunk Elephant facial oil:This facial oil is for dry skin. It gives the skin a nice, natural glow and adds an extra boost of hydration.
The last step in the morning routine is applying sunscreen for protection. Sunscreen sits at the top and protects the skin from UV and pigmentation. Sunscreens include:
- Aesop’s Avail lotion: This is a broad-spectrum SPF with a hydrating formula and delightful lavender-cedarwood scent.
- Lipikar Balm AP+ from La Roche-Posay: This product is for extremely sensitive and dry skin. It leaves the skin moisturized all day long without having to reapply every few hours.
Creams & Sleeping Masks
These products seal your facial serums, creams, and oils. Many individuals with dry skin benefit from applying these products before bed and letting them sit overnight. Products include:
- Naturopathica: This white tea mask is added to calm any redness or inflammation. Put it on at night and find softer looking skin in the morning.
- Triple Berry Smoothing Peel: For an instant glow, this product can be applied at home (consult a dermatologist before use). In just five minutes, AHAs, BHAs, and enzymes leave skin smoother and luminous.
These products are used for the appearance of your face. Some products include:
- Kate Somerville’s EradiKate: Use this to treat any unsightly zits!
- La Prairie’s eye cream: This is a great remedy for under eye dark circles.
With a variety of skincare products to choose from, it can often be overwhelming to shop around and choose the best product. Experiment with different products and routines to find the best regiment for your skin!