Have you faced eith the problem of hair loss or want to prevent this one?

Then you should obviously check the following advice the advices on how to stop hair loss and reduce hair loss.

  1. Study the genetics of your family

According to recent studies, more than 60% of hair loss in men is associated with heredity, and therefore not amenable to correction. The remaining 40% is required primarily to various external factors, which can be controlled.

Also if you have previously thought that baldness is passed through the female line, but scientific studies show that this dependence is transmitted through men, and if your father or grandfather had problems with hair, then your chance to become bald in 2.5 above the average (1).

  1. Right care

First, it is extremely important to carefully draw with wet hair and does not expose their gross mechanical stress. Overly aggressive or violent drying towel use combs easily hurt and pulls her hair.

Secondly, you need to choose the shampoo according to your hair type, as well as to monitor the condition of the scalp. Also, remember that shampoos that promise to restore hair growth, or more likely create a visual effect.

  1. Harmful if hair gel?

If you notice that the amount of hair left on the pillow or the comb increased, it does not mean that you are going bald. A healthy person loses about 100 hairs a day, and it is possible that you are just starting to pay more attention to it.

The reason may be hair styling – gels, sprays, waxes, and others. Obviously, if you do not flush them at night, then in contact with the cushion they “stick” to her hair, from which it can be cut off. The same goes for the combs.

  1. Follow-stress

Hair loss is a result of emotional distress or excessive psychological stress – one of the most common causes of early baldness. For more negative role played by sleep problems caused by these situations.

If you are under stress, try to pay more attention to your hair, minimizing factors that could even further enhance their loss. Also get exercise, as it is proved that it helps fight stress.

  1. Products for hair protection

Among the vitamins and minerals that are important for healthy hair, it can be noted zinc, iron, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, vitamin B7 (biotin) and other B vitamins should also remind you that the hair is, in fact, consist of protein ( 2).

Low-calorie diet, the constant use of the poor in vitamins and minerals “industrial” food – all of this has a negative impact on the hair. Interesting, but particularly harmful for the hair is raw egg protein, impairs the absorption of biotin.

  1. Hair Loss Remedies

Medicines that can stop hair loss are Minoxidil and Finasteride. Minoxidilis approved for OTC sale in most countries and is effective in about 70% of cases (3).

Finasteride is a more effective means of influencing the synthesis of testosterone and lowering its level. More than 80% of men who have used the drug, noted restoration of hair growth. However, before the application is important to get the approval of a physician.

  1. Laser therapy

Despite the fact that the effectiveness of laser therapy to stop hair loss still questionable common opinion on its use (4). In theory, such therapy warms the hair follicle, making it healthier and accelerating hair growth.

Note that under the laser therapy is not intended method of hair transplantation. Obviously, healthy hair transplant works, but at the same time is only a cosmetic procedure that is not related to the treatment of hair loss.

Approximately 40% of cases of hair loss in men is due to external factors: mechanical damage hair, problems with nutrition, stress and so on. Laser therapy and medications are effective but have How to keep your hair

About the Author: Carol James is an EssayLab psychology department writer and senior editor. She has MA degree in social sciences and is an excellent specialist in this field. Carol works with numerous materials on the subject and is eager to share her knowledge with our readers.