Leading Edge Treatment with the Swiss Dolorclast Shockwave Machine
The Swiss Dolorclast Smart Shockwave Machine is in use in more than 10,000 locations around the world. It is quickly becoming an indispensable treatment for all manner of musculoskeletal pathologies including global indicators such as:
- Bone disorders.
- Muscle disorders.
- Skin integrity.
- Central nervous system disorders.
- Tendon disorders.
Now in its 20th year of widespread use the Swiss Dolorclast Shockwave Machine harnesses the power of acoustical pressure waves to treat these and other musculoskeletal problems and set new standards of efficacy.
How Does the Swiss Dolorclast Method Work?
When it delivers its high-energy shockwaves to the affected area the Swiss Dolorclast machine activates the body’s own self-healing capabilities. It also:
- Enhances metabolic activity which stimulates blood flow.
- Improves blood circulation which brings generative nutrients and oxygen to the affected region.
- Nurtures the creation of new healthy cells which accelerate healing.
By radiating outward from the point of contact the shockwaves produced by the Swiss Dolorclast Method create a broad analgesic area and do a better job facilitating healing than other, more localized forms of therapy.
Does it Hurt?
Most people who undergo treatment using the Swiss Dolorclast Shockwave Machine are surprised to discover its painless nature. While the pulses generated by the machine produce shockwaves which radiate through the affected tissue and initiate the body’s own healing powers, those pulses are finely tuned to ensure optimal benefit and avoid causing damage.
This type of therapy is also fast and efficient. A typical treatment involving 2,000 pulses, for instance, will typically take as little as 5 to 10 minutes.
Its applicability is also wide-ranging and can be used to treat many types of sport-related injuries including golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, patella tip syndrome, ACL strains, muscles strains and much more.
The Many Benefits of the Swiss Dolorclast Shockwave Machine
The benefits of the Swiss Dolorclast Method are many for both practitioners and patients and include:
- 100% side effect-free treatment.
- A proven record of success.
- No drugs, injections or surgery.
- Fast setup and easy maintenance.
- Outstanding cost-benefit ratio.
- Energy efficient operation.
- Broad therapeutic applicability.
- Fast, effective treatment sessions.
- The ability to treat a greater number of patients.
Documented results from a wide array of clinics and therapists worldwide demonstrate beyond a doubt the effectiveness of the Swiss Dolorclast Shockwave Machine. Those result indicate:
- More than 3/4 of patients who failed to respond to other types of therapy showed positive results using the Swiss Dolorclast Method.
- 84% of plantar fasciitis patients indicated relief after undergoing the Swiss Dolorclast Method.
- More than 90% of patients with calcific tendinitis reported improvement following Swiss Dolorclast Shockwave Treatment.
Quantifiable Chronic Pain Relief is Here with the Swiss Dolorclast Method
Those who suffer from chronic pain know how enervating it can be. Being unable to obtain relief by way of drugs or traditional forms of therapy can have devastating effects on the psyche and sap the victim of energy while negatively affecting their quality of life. Effective chronic pain treatment has long been the goal of many in the medical establishment and thanks to the Swiss Dolorclast Shockwave Machine achievement of that goal may finally be within sight.
While the Swiss Dolorclast Method provides fast, effective relief from a panoply of musculoskeletal ills it may not be indicated for those who:
- Suffer from deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- Are taking anticoagulant drugs.
- Have a tumor at the proposed treatment site.
- Have an ongoing infection at the proposed treatment site.
- Have an abrasion at the treatment site.
- Have had a pacemaker installed.
- Are pregnant.
In addition this form of treatment is discouraged for patients under 18 years of age unless they suffer from Osgood-Schlatter disease. Keep in mind too that whether or not to proceed with treatment in any case is a decision that will be made by the practitioner at the time. As such, there may be other indicators not listed here that would preclude treatment.
The Swiss Dolorclast Shockwave Machine is on the leading edge of drug-free, surgery-free, side effect-free therapy for men and women from all walks of life. If you have been looking for a highly effective, affordable, easy to administer therapy for your clinic consider the Swiss Dolorclast Method. Likewise, if you have been in search of a more effective means of treatment for your musculoskeletal injury or condition consider seeking out a clinic that offers the Swiss Dolorclast Method.